Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Too Much...

All right - for everyone who has been sending me the wonderful notes - thank you! I'm here today to clarify everything I possibly can. LOL - don't get your hopes up, it will probably be clear as mud by the time I'm done.

I'm thinking of getting rid of the counters on the site, because frankly, they can't keep up. Every time one of the shows we've appeared on airs, I receive thousands of notes and emails, and then people try to comment on blogs and it won't let them. So even if we could guess accurately, which we can't, I don't know if it's worth it.

Next, I apologize for all of you who try to comment on the different blogs (Kayla's, Kayla's and mine together, and this one) and can't. There doesn't seem to be an explanation for this, other than the fact that computers and the web must hate me. :) I've got an amazing web guru guy who handles our websites and it's not his fault. He makes everything work when I mess it up - So it's obvious that I somehow freak everything out.

And last but not least, be watching for changes to streamline and connect all the websites, blogs, facebook, fan pages, etc. I'm hoping it will work the way I imagine it in my brain. Hoping being the operative word there. So please be patient with us as we attempt to figure it all out, and hopefully, it will be even better. :)

As always, I love hearing from you. I love hearing when you see our EMHE episode and you cry when I cry. I love hearing how you love reading our crazy blog posts. I love hearing your wonderful suggestions, encouragement, and silly stories. I love hearing how you don't think I'm crazy, even on days when I know I am...

To sum it up? I love you guys. Now back to Algebra, grading papers, and another chapter in RACE AGAINST TIME. Thank you all so very much for your support!
Kim