Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Cart Before the Horse

I've had the incredible privilege of being challenged and having my toes stepped on by books and studies the past couple weeks. Books that were on my "To Be Read" shelf. And I was fascinated by how they all seemed to go together and intertwine and convict me when they are all completely different.

I won't go into any great detail here, but I do want to ask you: Are you putting the cart before the horse?

How many times do we go off on our own agendas without seeking HIM first?
Should we even have our own agendas?
Aren't we the servants to the Master?

Jesus said, "Come. Follow Me."

He didn't say, "Kim, I'll make sure I give you an itinerary and let you check it before you go."

I love it that He hasn't given up on me and that I'm still learning even though I have such a long way to go.

And I will definitely be working on keeping that cart in the rear where it belongs...