Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Monday, January 28, 2008

David Phelps' Appearance on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

If you watched the show, you know that David Phelps came and did a benefit concert for our family. I have to tell you that he has always been my favorite and I have had such great respect for him as a musician; musically, he can't be topped - his voice is the best there is and God has blessed him abundantly in the talent area. But, let me also tell you how he has touched our lives. He's not just a musician - famous and talented. He is an amazing person, who loves the Lord and wants to glorify Him in all that he does. I have been so impressed with his integrity and I respect him even more for his care, concern and genuine love for people.

Below are a couple of links for David's music - please feel free to check them out and see why we love it so much! May you be blessed by our Lord through David's ministry.

www.davidphelps.com
www.myspace.com/davidphelpsmusic