Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The End is Drawing Near - Reading Contest

I've already received some of your lists, and others have asked how much longer they have to read. :) You guys are great!

I will accept entries until the last day of June. So read your little hearts out until then, just make sure I receive your entry by June 30.

Remember, keep track of number of books, pages, and your Bible reading.

It has been a great year - thank you all so much for sticking with me on this challenge! It has been a crazy year for us, and this grew bigger than I expected. I really had no idea how many people would enter, and what an inspiration it would be to so many to read! I may do another one soon (a shorter one since you guys are so incredibly amazing), so be watching!

Send me a note through the contact form on this site and I'll let you know how to turn in your totals.

Happy Reading!
Kim