Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our Builder

I had the urge to blog about this - so here I go:

We have had the most incredible experience with our builder Matt and his guys from Premier Homes. It has been so neat to get to know all these wonderful people and they have embraced us like family and taken care of us every step of the way.

Let me tell you, we've had several brand new homes before and never have we had such a great thing. I'm amazed at the craftmanship and all the love poured into this home.

Anyway, I was sitting here thinking about all of the things we have to be thankful for and I am so thankful for and privileged to know people like Matt and his family, Tony and Daniel. They'll probably never see this, but I had to let everyone know. Thanks guys!