Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

That Infamous Bus...

One year ago today, September 30, 2007, I will never forget.

The bus pulled up in front of our rental home, and Ty Pennington yelled into his megaphone. The collective gasp from our family will always echo in my ears.

I've had such an influx of email and contact about the anniversary that I thought I'd post :)

Everyone wants to celebrate with us, and know how we are! Thank you for supporting us and loving us.

It has been an incredible year. And I'm praising God for all that He has done. Kayla's health has skyrocketed, and the house is amazing. Every day, I'm amazed and look around in awe - praising God for this community and EMHE and all that He has blessed us with.

The year has flown by - with airings of our EMHE episode, other TV appearances, and sharing of our story. We've met some amazing people, and have been able to reach out to many others.

But it also hasn't been without 'casualties' - a few were upset with inaccuracies in the TV shows (although we didn't have anything to do with that - it hurt them nonetheless.) And there has been so much contact from around the world, that we have tried to help as many people as we can, even if it's just encouragement - but on the flip-side of that - it has taken time away from good friends. And I miss them.

I've realized even more through this process that I am NOT perfect and can't be everything to all people. But by the grace of God, I will keep doing my best. One day at a time.

So, it has been an amazing year, a blessed year, a crazy year, and a learning year. I'm so thankful for all the wonderful people in our lives, and for the opportunity we've been given.

Thank you for loving us, praying for us, supporting us, and just being there.
I love to hear from all of you.
Praise God From Whom ALL Blessings Flow!