Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More Cool Stuff about the Show...

We are so blessed. I keep saying that, and I mean it.

The FedEx guy just dropped off another package... from people who don't even know us, but, care so deeply and so much. I'm amazed yet again, at the love within the body of Christ.

In this package, there is a scrapbook- full of notes and pictures from David Phelps' message boards. People who have prayed and given and loved. I cried. Yes, a lot.

I don't know if any of them will read this, but THANK YOU. You have blessed our family in an incredible way.

Please watch EMHE on January 13th. There's only so much I'm allowed to say - so please watch the show :)

In Him Who is Almighty God,
Kim