Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Thursday, July 10, 2008

AnnaSophia

A few months ago, I had the privilege of meeting another incredible Mom. I had spoken to their group and she approached me afterward with this precious, beautiful, little baby girl in her arms.

The baby girl is AnnaSophia Berry.

I'd like to ask you all to pray for AnnaSophia and the Berry family. AnnaSophia has gone through more medically in her tiny life than most of us will go through in a lifetime. She is now awaiting a heart transplant.

Mary, (AnnaSophia's mother) and I talked for a long time that night. There was such a connection, as we bonded over God's love and blessings on our children- through the most trying of circumstances. Mary and her family are heavy on my heart.

So, would you all pray with me for the Berry family?
To read more of this incredible story, go to:
www.ourannasophia.blogspot.com