Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our EMHE episode on YouTube

I have probably a couple of hundred requests a week for people looking for our episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Well, I have good news - thanks to one of our students from Anchorage - we discovered that our episode in its entirety is on YouTube.

To find it:
go to www.YouTube.com - and in the search box type "Extreme Makeover Home Edition Woodhouse Family" and it will pop up. There are five short segments that comprise the whole episode without the commercials.

I have no idea who it was who put the episode up - and it's been on there a little less than a month - but is there nonetheless!

Thank you guys for bearing with me through all the publicity, craziness, and moments of insanity when I cannot keep up!

God Bless!