Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Monday, February 18, 2008

Packing Light

I have been attempting to pack all day for a quick trip to New York City. We are headed there to tape a Montel Williams Show. I say attempting, because there wasn't enough of me to go around! Phone calls, excited children and me- trying to wrap my brain around the list that keeps on growing...

The laughter began as I was trying to decide how many bags this was going to take. There's a carry on that's just medical, one is a rolling ice chest to carry her vest packets, of course the kids want their "stuff" to do on the plane and during the layovers and I can't leave without my computer... I mean, this brain doesn't ever quit, I have to be able to get my ideas down! (Have I ever mentioned that I don't do 'sitting around' very well? That's an understatement.) And you know what? I haven't mentioned anything about clothes yet!

So, I have decided that I will never even try to think about "packing light". There is no such thing in my vocabulary. I am super-mom (at least a wannabe) and I am prepared for everything! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I may need more luggage...