Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Five Cent Fine

You've probably heard me talk about the fine we have in our house for whining, grumbling, or complaining.

I owe $0.25 for this afternoon. I admit it.

Let's just say, Microsoft Excel and I are still "developing our relationship."

I have this awesome writer friend, (her name is KATHY KOVACH - yes, she's responsible!) And she teaches this great class on using these wonderful templates that she made to help us writers. (Seriously, I know you felt some sarcasm there, but they really are "wonderful templates," and she really is an "awesome writer friend," and it's a really "great class." Excel and I just needed a moment alone - to regroup and realize that my SUM wouldn't come out correctly if the 'input-ee' forgot the minus sign! And, I really didn't want to chunk the computer out the window.)

Anyway, I whined. I grumbled. I complained. I asked my computer why it was treating me that way... AND... my kids walked in :) and laughed.

I will pay my fine. Accountability folks. That's what happens when you teach your children...

I now have a sticky on my computer that says, "Must be smarter than program to operate" --

I think I need to replenish my stock of nickels.