Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Friday, May 9, 2008

DragonLight Contest - PRIZE!!

Okay folks, if you are just joining us - go back to the archives on the left and look up a post entitled "Dragons and surprises and Mrs. Paul" to see what this contest is all about. Then there is a hint or two in previous posts.

Today - I will announce the prizes - are you excited? Are you ready?

The winner will receive a copy of DragonLight once it comes out - personally signed by the author Donita K. Paul, AND one of her specially designed dragon gifts on zazzle.com! She has made shirts and bags and a number of other items. I will order the gift to be appropriate to the winner.

SO... put your thinking caps on - and try to guess the character's name - coming out in DragonLight on June 17, 2008!!

Email me through the site here or post your guess in a comment. Just make sure you leave me your email address so I can notify you if you are the winner.

I've had 273 guesses so far - and I have to say - we're getting closer to the target. (That means, keep guessing, you're all getting warmer...)

You may also guess as many times as you want.

Remember to go back and read the other fabulous four books in the DragonKeeper Chronicles.

Have FUN!!