Copyright 2007-2011 Kimberley Woodhouse

All content and photographs unless otherwise noted All rights reserved

No Safe Haven Book Trailer

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Searching For Spice

I am an avid reader. (Yes, I know, that's an understatement.) :) I read probably 200-250 books a year. Now, Kayla - I don't think there are words in our vocabulary that could describe her love for reading. For example - since February, she has read 91 books. Did you catch that? NINETY-ONE! I haven't added up the pages, and frankly, I'm a little scared to see the total! She read over 40,000 pages last school year. I've always been an extremely fast reader, and I'm guessing my eleven-year-old daughter will catch me soon.

Anyway, my new friend, Megan DiMaria, has just had her debut novel released! Searching For Spice is so stinking cute -- I really urge you to go out and buy this book.


Lighthearted and funny in the first half, the reader will go through twists and turns and reach new depths in the second half. Megan did a great job!

As you can tell, I'm not a fan of book reviews that tell you the story - You should go buy the book and read it for yourself! But for those who need a little teaser- here's an excerpt from the back cover blurb:

"Linda Revere longs to have a sizzling affair... with her husband... Linda hopes God will answer her prayers to jazz up her marriage, but is she ready for what happens next?"

Searching For Spice by Megan DiMaria, Tyndale House Publishers 2008

Happy Reading You All!!